I have been working on Aerosmith's head almost every day. I removed it from the body it was on to better work from all angles. That's risky, because I tend to drop small things.... and I did. He chipped of an eartip, so I need to repair that now. Overall, it's slow going, because there is only so much epoxie I can add before I have to wait until the next day to sand and refine it. I just could not seem to get his head where I was happy with it. After looking at the photos I had taken in May, I realized part of the problem was his muzzle was too large, so I had to slim that down which lead to a resculpting of his whole muzzle, nostrils and all. Gettting those right has been a challenge, but I finally got it! Now I just need to perfect them, making sure every element matches. and start details.....